We have been providing comprehensive solutions for land redevelopment for over 50 years and are specialists in the identification and remediation of contaminated land. We are also designers and project managers of award winning sustainable remediation schemes.
We have a wealth of experience to share with our Clients, gained through the successful redevelopment of Brownfield sites including; petrol stations and fuel storage sites, scrap yards, laundries, gas works, hospitals, factories and industrial & commercial warehouses, pharmaceutical facilities, landfill and waste disposal sites, MOD sites and former residential sites.
We are able to offer a comprehensive site investigation service which can be integrated with the project’s geotechnical engineering requirements and includes:
- Phase 1 Desk Study
- Pre-purchase Site Assessment / Site Appraisal / Initial Site Investigation
- Conceptual Site Model (CSM)
- Site Investigation Design
- Ground Investigation and Supervision
- Contamination Testing
- Gas & Groundwater Monitoring
- Risk Assessment Modelling (GQRA and DQRA)
- Remedial Options Appraisal
- Remediation Discovery Strategy and Design
- Waste Classification (WAC) and Management
- Liaison and Negotiation with Regulators
- Project Management and Supervision
- Verification and Reporting
- Regulatory Approval & Sign Off
Our experienced multi-disciplinary site investigation teams of professional engineers and scientists are committed to providing high quality design solutions, from conception through to completion. We have developed a reputation for delivering sustainable and innovative solutions on time and within budget.
Make an Enquiry
At Southern Testing our team provide a range of site investigation services and we will work closely with you throughout your project to provide you with a comprehensive environmental consultancy service. If you would like further information about our environmental consultancy service or any of the other services that we offer, then please don’t hesitate to make an enquiry. You can contact us by completing our contact form, or alternatively by contacting one of our offices.