Southern Testing, ST Consult and Site Services are trading styles of Southern Testing Laboratories Ltd.
Registered Office: Southern Testing Laboratories Limited, Keeble House, Stuart Way, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 4QA
Registered No. 2183217, VAT No. 367 4740 26
Terms and Conditions
The term “Southern Testing Laboratories Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Keeble House, Stuart Way, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 4QA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Southern Testing Laboratories Limited’s prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
This website and its content is copyright of “Southern Testing Laboratories Limited” – © “Southern Testing Laboratories Limited” 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
“Southern Testing Laboratories Limited” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Southern Testing Laboratories Limited” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to our site
In creating a link to this site please indicate that Southern Testing Laboratories Ltd is the source of the information by including an acknowledgement near to or in the link. We would be pleased if you could notify us regarding the link. It is essential that we are not brought into disrepute by the creation of the link; in such cases, we will request the links removal and if necessary seek legal redress to ensure its removal. We continually update the pages on this website and pages may be removed without prior notice.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your commercial information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your commercial information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your commercial information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of commercial information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Keeble House, Stuart Way, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 4QA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Transmission of Data
Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information you provide will be kept secure from unauthorised access we cannot guarantee that the information will be secure during transmission by you to this website.
If you have cause to raise complaint on any aspect of our service you should contact your relationship manager in writing or by telephone with full details of your complaint. We will investigate the issue promptly and provide a written response. We have a complaints procedure and can let you have a copy of this upon request.