Southern Testing Launch New Website
As part of the start of our year of 50th celebrations, Southern Testing are pleased to announce the launch of the new look southerntesting.co.uk website.
Over the last 12 months we have invested heavily on improving our online presence and experience. The website has been redesigned from the ground down with a more visually appealing layout and more easily navigable content. We have also noted more clients are visiting our web site using a range of devices (small mobile screen, tablet-sized screen, or larger desktop computer monitor), so the new website is built around a responsive design that responds to changes in width of a browser window by fluidly adjusting the placement of elements on the page to best fit the available space. This should greatly improve your browsing experience.
Under our services page we have now included more information for our clients on the services we provide, which have been categorised into a number of easily navigable sections:
- Pre Planning Investigations (Phase 1 Desk Study, Basement Impact Assessments, Pre Purchase Site Assessments, UXO Risk Assessments)
- Ground Investigation (drilling and in situ testing)
- Laboratory Testing (Soils, Rock, Concrete, Aggregates, Earthworks, Materials, Contamination, Waste Classification WAC)
- Geotechnical Consultancy (Foundations, Sub Structures, Soakaways, Earthworks, Slopes, Retaining Structures)
- Environmental Consultancy (Contaminated Land, Asbestos Contaminated Land, Hydrogeological Assessments, Land Gas Assessments, Remediation, Remedial Supervision and Monitoring, Verification Reporting)
- Contracting only ground investigation drilling and in-situ testing services
We are also able to provide a wide range of other specialist services though our company associates and partner organisations which complement our work in our core disciplines of ground investigation, geotechnical and environmental consultancy. Additional specialist services include: Acoustics, Noise, Vibration, Dust and air quality, Flood Risk, Coastal Erosion, Archaeology, Cultural Heritage, Ecology, Environmental Management and Sustainability
In the coming months we will add more content to the website under our Work Sectors section including new technical blog posts each month.
Our second phase of website development will include the launch of the new Southern Testing online report ordering service “Your Initial Site Appraisal”. Aimed at clients considering land acquisition at the pre-purchase and/or pre-planning stage, the Initial Site Appraisal report will comprise a concise desk based report providing our experienced interpretation of preliminary geotechnical and geoenvironmental data, that helps you get a better understanding of the potential ground associated risks and liabilities that might come with a new site. This service will be going live in early 2017. In the meantime please contact us if you would like further information.
We hope that you enjoy the new website and if you have any feedback or questions about our services or would like to discuss how we could help you on future projects please get in touch though our contact us page.