Join Us – Career Opportunity Head Office East Grinstead – Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer and Senior Geotechnical Engineer
We are looking for a senior geoenvironmental engineer and a senior geotechnical engineer, to be based at our Head Office in East Grinstead. If you are a well-qualified engineer, with the drive and enthusiasm to embrace new challenges, here’s an opportunity to play a prominent role in the further growth of our Company.
Successful applicants will be a senior engineers with a proven technical and project management track record.
Candidates should have:
- Proven technical expertise.
- Excellent interpretative report writing skills.
- A strong academic background with a relevant degree (ideally Masters or equivalent).
- Chartered status or be actively working towards Chartership.
- A good track record in negotiation and running successful projects to tight deadlines in a commercial environment.
A full valid UK driving licence is required.
We are looking for high calibre candidates and in return we are offering a very generous package. The benefits package will include:
- Competitive Salary.
- Profit Related Bonuses
- Up to 28 days’ annual leave (23 days on commencement)
- Company car (after qualifying period)
- Stakeholder Pension (5% company contribution)
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Professional membership fees paid
We are an independent, management owned company with a strong commitment to our staff. Across all offices, we have a total staff of 70 with 50-55 professional/technically qualified. We put a strong emphasis on professional development for all our staff. We provide an in-house programme of training for more junior staff in addition to external CPD training days and encourage attendance at professional meetings.
If you would like to discuss the position informally you may speak to Morris Stevenson on 01342 333100 or alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org