Join Us – Career Opportunity Thames Valley Regional Office Hannington – Senior Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist
This is an exciting opportunity to play a prominent role in the further growth of our Company, based at our recently opened office in Hannington, Hampshire.
The successful applicant will be a senior geotechnical engineer/engineering geologist with a proven technical and project management track record.
You will have:
- Proven technical experience and expertise as a Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist
- Field based site investigation experience and be comfortable taking an active hands-on role in site investigation
- Excellent factual and interpretive report writing skills
- The ability to manage and conduct projects through enquiry, scheduling and execution of site work, interpretation and report writing
- Chartered status or be working towards Chartership
- A strong academic background and a relevant degree (ideally Masters or equivalent)
- Client management and development skills
- A good track record in negotiation and running successful projects to tight deadlines in a commercial environment
- We are looking for an Engineer who would like to develop their engineering and business career over the long term
A full valid UK driving licence is required.
We are looking for high calibre candidates and in return we are offering a very generous package. The benefits package will include:
- Competitive Salary.
- Profit Related Bonuses
- Up to 28 days’ annual leave (23 days on commencement)
- Company car (after qualifying period)
- Stakeholder Pension (5% company contribution)
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Professional membership fees paid
We are an independent, management owned company with a strong commitment to our staff. Across all offices, we have a total staff of 70 with 50-55 professional/technically qualified. We put a strong emphasis on professional development for all our staff. We provide an in-house programme of training for more junior staff in addition to external CPD training days and encourage attendance at professional meetings.
If you would like to discuss the position informally you may speak to Stuart Pratt on 01342 333100 or alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org